City Park Regulations
Trenton’s park system offers a variety of activities for residents, plus a place for families to gather for picnics and other outdoor activities. To ensure safety and enjoyment, please adhere to the following rules.
- City Parks are open to the public from 6 a.m.-10 p.m. Only persons receiving special permission from TrentonCity Council may remain in park after hours.
- Motor vehicles are permitted in designated parking areas only. Vehicles in unauthorized areas will be removed and/or impounded by Trenton Police.
- Dogs must be on a leash not more than 6 ft. in length.
- City ordinance prohibits interfering with animals or nests in City Parks, engaging in sports, games etc. in other than designated areas, offering articles for sale in City Parks, littering on public or private property, and riding horses, mules or ponies in City Parks.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted in City Parks unless a permit has been issued upon written request.